Today I’m pleased to introduce you to Connie Jones, one of my extraordinary clients doing extraordinary work in the world. She is a heart warrior and a master of breakthrough, and author of Warrior Arise! Live Bravely, Freely, and Authentically YOU.
In this interview:
- Why this year is a transformational period for Connie and the pivotal moments that gave her the clarity to step into the transformational work she currently does.
- The story behind her book Warrior Arise! Live Bravely, Freely, and Authentically YOU.
- Connie shares her viewpoint about a person’s calling & purpose in this world in the very essence of their individuality.
- More about the words struggling, striving, and surviving and what we can learn from each.
- What sparked her weekly Heart Sparks.
- How Connie helps her clients go from breakdown to breakthrough with her signature programs.
Connie Jones is a freedom and fulfillment coach and therapist. She helps high-achieving entrepreneurs break free from limiting mindsets and habits so they can live in deeper satisfaction and soar to the next level of success in business. Her programs result in significant income increases, greater impact, abundant joy, and more free time for her clients. Connie knows firsthand the struggle and frustration of experiencing a big gap between her reality and the dream in her heart. Her breakthrough journey empowered her to create the dream business and life that had previously seemed out of reach, and she loves coaching other change-makers to do the same.
As the author of Warrior Arise! Live Bravely, Freely, and Authentically YOU, Connie shares how to silence the voices of fear, shame, and self-doubt that keep people playing small so they can live fully alive in their true identity and live their destiny. Connie is the host of the Warrior Arise! Podcast which features vulnerable, authentic conversations with fellow Warriors who live and lead with courage, freedom, and authenticity in a passion-fueled and purpose centered life.
“We are warriors. And we are created with an authority, brilliance and magic that most people often fail to see within themselves.” —Connie Jones
Let’s meet Connie Jones