Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Christine Kopec as we speak about resilient leadership in anxious and uncertain times!
In this Episode:
- How do you determine and accept when it’s time to pivot?
- Big pivots Christine has made in her life and business
- Her path towards building her company Avante Leadership Group
- Resilient leadership: What does that mean? Why is it so important in today’s world? Who needs this work?
- Acute vs Chronic Anxiety and how self-awareness can help you maneuver anxiety into becoming a resilient leadership
- Practical steps in decreasing anxiousness and increasing your ability to show up with more clarity and conviction
- The “getting on the balcony” metaphor and what it means on a transformational level
Christine Kopec founded Avante Leadership Group with one core philosophy: Each person has the capacity to be a great leader even in anxious and uncertain times. She is committed to working with individuals who want to lead from their strengths, knowing how to care for themselves emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually so they can improve their leadership efforts and results. She develops teams that achieve results based on authentic, interpersonal connections, and she serves organizations that want to fuel peak performance through resiliency, effective communication, and an abiding appreciation for others.
“Be in the moment.” —Christine Kopec
Let’s meet Christine Kopec!