Today, I am delighted to introduce you to Cat Stancik, a marketing strategist who supports professional service providers to create firework experiences that attract ideal clients into one place to spark conversations that lead to more sales.
I think that marketing for the world of women entrepreneurs in 2023 is changing and I love when I have guests on the show who share my passion for breaking the rules of marketing and doing things differently. Marketing is about relationships, it’s about connections, it’s about the experiences we create in our business. These are all the principles that I’ve been shouting from the rooftops about and I love that Cat brings her systems and processes background to the mix of all of this.
In This Episode:
- Cat shares her journey when she made the big leap out of the big consulting firm world into being an entrepreneur
- Her invitation to women to reclaim her amazingness, start shouting it out and standing for her worth
- The importance of being the master of your time
- The beauty of connecting people to the possibility of what life could look like instead of making them feel worse about themselves or showing them what they’re missing
- She shares her wisdom on bringing people into pipelines
- The beauty of repeatability without boredom
- Why you need to ask yourself how you feel about your business
- She talks about her firework experiences
- The secret to making how firework experiences work
- Why we need to look at people multidimensionally instead of just as credit card transaction
- The shifts that are happening in the world of women entrepreneurs in 2023
- She shares her free gift to scale your business
Cat Stancik is the Founder of Action Incubator, the Bestselling author of “7 Principles for a More Productive and Fulfilling Life” and the creator of the Lead Boss System. She supports her clients to scale their businesses so they free up their time to create the impact (and revenues) they set out to accomplish. She focuses on measurable results. Breaking down complicated processes into simple and strategic action steps with the support to stay in action.
“Focus on the system and the process, the repeatability, which means the confidence to create results in your business on a consistent basis.” ~Cat Stansik
To learn more about Cat you can visit her website. You can also connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
Let’s meet Cat Stansik
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 41:18 — 56.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS