Today, I couldn’t be more excited to introduce you to Carrie Freeman, the Co-CEO of SecondMuse, an impact and innovation company that builds resilient economies, and the 2022 Extraordinary Women Ignite Keynote! Now more than ever before, women are being called to raise up our voices, vision, and visibility. Carrie is leading with empathy and compassion. I couldn’t think of a better speaker to uplift the conference and ignite a positive change in the attendees.
In this Episode:
- Carrie shares ways to use technology; for good, collaboration, relationships, and to deepen the human connection
- The importance of environmental sustainability
- How to increase relational wealth
- Different approaches to support other people within our community
- Why education and equality are essential to raising the impact women can make in the world
- Ways to increase formalized opportunities for women
- Tips on how to give yourself permission and grace in the workforce
- Carrie’s insight into being more intentional with decision making
Carrie Freeman, the Co-CEO of SecondMuse, an impact and innovation company that builds resilient economies. Since 2012, she has been steering the global company’s approach to finding and nurturing innovators dedicated to social and environmental good, and building supportive ecosystems around them. Its mission aligns with Carrie’s fundamental belief in the infinite capacity for humans to learn and grow, and the potential for inclusive markets and businesses to massively scale positive change.
Under Carrie’s leadership, SecondMuse has run programs that define inspiring visions, build lasting businesses and unite people across the globe. Over the last decade, while growing 40% year over year, they’ve designed and implemented programs on 7 continents with 600+ organizations such as NASA, The World Bank, Pivotal Ventures and Nike. Her organization has prototyped 30,000+ solutions, enabled $325 million of investment to support ventures and generated $10B of social and environmental impact. Carrie’s experiences at SecondMuse have strengthened her conviction that deep, sustained collaboration between governments, businesses, and the communities in which they operate, fosters innovation.
“We can have all the technology we want in the world, but it is people that actually make the difference.” -Carrie Freeman
Register for the Extraordinary Women Ignite Conference, where Carrie will join us as our keynote!
Let’s Meet Carrie Freeman.