Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Bryan Kramer, the Founder of the H2H Movement – Human to Human.
Bryan is a keynote at our Extraordinary Women Ignite Virtual Conference! I couldn’t be more excited to bring his expertise to you!
In this Episode:
- How H2H “Human to Human” Movement started and revolutionized ideal business practices
- The relevance and importance of H2H in our present times
- How vital “human connection” is amidst the pandemic
- Bryan’s hope for the world after this crisis
- His timely insights on how marketing should be
- What prompted his career shift and what’s unfolding for him now
Bryan Kramer is a renowned business strategist, global keynote speaker, executive trainer and coach, two-time bestselling author and Forbes contributor. As former President and Co-Owner of PureMatter, a Silicon Valley global marketing agency since 2001, he sparked the Human-to-Human H2H movement that set out to humanize business through simpler communication, empathy, and celebrating our imperfections. His TED Talk on the subject in 2014 featured a TED “first – allowing mobile devices during the event to share the experience to illustrate his belief.
Noted as the “Zen master to Digital Marketers” by Forbes, named a “Top 3 Thought Leadership Speakers You Don’t Want to Miss” in Forbes and in “The Top 100 Most Influential People on Twitter” by Business Insider, Bryan teaches speakers, executives and audiences how to up-level their storytelling and how to be more compelling and clear. With more than 350,000 social fans and followers, Bryan believes that being human is our competitive advantage because of our ability to leverage our emotional intelligence alongside technology to scale, in order to share stories in a human way – not corporate speak.
Bryan’s first book “There Is No B2B or B2C: It’s Human to Human H2H” rose to the #1 spot in Business Books on Amazon in its first week. His second book, “Shareology: How Sharing is Powering the Human Economy” published by Morgan James, made USA Today’s Top 150 Book List the week of its release, as well as #1 on Amazon in Business books.
An experienced interviewer and host, Bryan has spoken with the greats, including Ted Turner, Founder of CNN and philanthropist; George Zimmer, Founder of Men’s Wearhouse; and John Grisham, renowned fiction author of 30 novels and nine blockbuster films including The Firm, Runaway Jury, and The Pelican Brief. He has hosted the EMC Dellworld conference twice and conducted workshops and executive interviews at IBM, Cisco, Verizon, and Pitney Bowes.
No stranger to lists, Bryan has appeared on many including Social/Content/Digital CEO and Global Marketing leader, including:
- Top 3 Thought Leadership Speakers You Don’t Want to Miss – Forbes
- Top 25 Keynote Speakers You Need to Know ~ Inc. Magazine
- Global Top 50 Social CEOs on Twitter ~ Huffington Post
- Top 25 Influencer to Follow – Forbes
- The 100 Most Influential Tech People On Twitter – Business Insider
- #13 Top Social Selling Individual – Onalytica
- Global Top 50 Most Influential People in Artificial Intelligence ~ Onalytica
- Global Top 30 Most Influential Social Media People ~ Onalytica
- Global Top 25 Influencers to Follow ~ Forbes
- Top 100 Most Influential Tech People on Twitter ~ Business Insider
- Top CEO Influencer in Social Media ~ Kred
“Empathy is the biggest place that I’d spend most of my time in marketing now.” –Bryan Kramer
Discover more about Bryan’s works and passion on his website Bryan Kramer. You can also follow him on Twitter, and on Facebook and subscribe on YouTube. Connect with him on LinkedIn, too!
Let’s meet Bryan Kramer!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 40:36 — 37.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS