Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am thrilled to introduce you to Briana Dai. Briana is an International brand makeover expert and social media branding phenom. And I’m even more excited that Briana will be joining us as a keynote speaker at Extraordinary Women Ignite on November 11-13, 2021 – LIVE in Golden, CO!
As the Creative Director at eWomenNetwork, Briana’s ideas are fresh, inspiring, and impactful and has helped thousands of women elevate their brand image and social media strategy.
She is a creative power strategist who enhances and elevates everything she touches. Her unique eye for design combined with a vast range of skills is as varied as her client list which includes Mariah Carey, Leanne Rimes, Martina Navratilova, Dell, Famous Footwear, James Avery, ESPN, New York Fashion Week, and more.
She is directing the creative future of marketing, branding, and communication for eWomenNetwork and the exciting Celebrity Science Division clients of the company.
In this Episode:
- Briana’s journey from actress to a successful business owner as an international makeover expert, to social media brand phenom and how that has set her on a pathway to being the next in line CEO of the largest women’s entrepreneur network organization in the world!
- The ups and downs of partnerships, and the importance of values in business
- Following your intuition and gut in business and why this is one of the biggest gifts we have
- Briana’s most important brand image lessons she has learned working with big name companies around the globe
- Her top tips on digital marketing
- Big stages, big visibility
- How she revolutionized branding beyond visual feats and successfully incorporates messaging, intent, and experience
Briana will be offering her free Content Creation Challenge on Facebook to help you discover the secrets and strategies to creating content on social media that grows your following, creates engagement and makes you money!
“Success does not definitely buy happiness.” – Briana Dai
Discover more about Briana’s works and passion on the eWomen Network website eWomenNetwork. You can also follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Let’s meet Briana Dai!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 45:21 — 41.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS