Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Brandi Bernoskie: web developer to the stars. Here impressive client list includes: Brené Brown, Laverne Cox, Judy Smith, Kate Northrup, and Alexandra Carter as well as other notable changemakers.
In this Episode:
- How Brandi became an advocate for using technology in ways that humanize, connect, and serve people
- How Brandi unfolded her path from having a degree in theater and doing Earth Science education work for NASA to being a digital strategist, website developer, and founder of Alchemy+Aim and North Star Sites.
- Brandi’s view on what else could be possible in these times and how this opens new ways of thinking, being and believing
- The power of community, connection & networking into the growth of her business
- What entrepreneurs should primarily consider when dealing with websites, online presence, and technology
- How this one frightening step she took made a huge, long-term difference in her life
- Digital experience vs. digital presence
- Fifth dimensionality and how it’s important in growing your business
Brandi is a digital strategist, website developer, and founder of Alchemy+Aim and North Star Sites. Her companies help her clients embrace their authentic online selves – what she calls the fifth dimensionality. She is an advocate for using technology in ways that humanize, connect and serve people as well as for asking deeper philosophical questions and teaching others to think more broadly about their impact when they create.
Brandi is a natural connector and business matchmaker, who is always working to help others step into their genius work and leverage the expertise of those around them to achieve new levels of success and community along the way.
“Find a space and community where you can express your passion.” —Brandi Bernoskie
Let’s meet Brandi Bernoskie!