Today, I’m happy to introduce you to Bisi MacGregor – Founder of Fear2Freedom, who is renown for helping people master and transcend their internal fears.
In this episode:
- How Bisi freed herself from everything she knew in the corporate world so she could live a life her soul recognized
- Reframing fear so you can stay on your path to growth and expansion even when fear comes up (which will be often – that’s totally normal!)
- How to have conversations with fear so you can remember what you’re here to do
- Ways fear can trick you into hushing your authentic voice and why that keeps you from those you are meant to serve
- The biggest challenges female leaders are facing today
- Three pillars to Live More, Fear Less and to walk in the fullness of who you are
- What to do when you notice you are operating from a place of fear
- How Bisi is being called to serve women to empower them to raise a generation of fearless children
Bisi MacGregor is an expert in mastering and transcending internal fears, an Award-Winning International Speaker, TEDx Speaker and results focused facilitator. With a Corporate Finance career of over two decades, she overcame the challenges, demands, and politics of Corporate and answered the calling of her soul. She is the Founder of Fear2Freedom LLC whose focus audience is executives, high level professionals, business owners and companies. She delivers coaching, training and speaking services using her proprietary Live More Fear Less™ methodology to disrupt the status quo of their mindset so they can discover their own unique fearless formula for success. She is based in Georgia, US and works with clients internationally.
“Ask yourself: What is it that I want? Is this me, or is this my fear?” – Bisi MacGregor
To learn more about Bisi and her work, check out her website. You can also follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Let’s meet Bisi MacGregor.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:07 — 25.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS