Today, I’m excited to introduce you to someone who’s played a significant role in helping the success of my own podcasting journey. Alex Sanfilippo is the host of Podcasting Made Simple and the founder of PodPros.com – one of their popular services being PodMatch, a tool I use to this day to get myself and clients booked on more podcasts as a way to increase our voice and visibility. He not only shares valuable advice in this interview. He’ll share even more in November as a speaker at the Extraordinary Women Ignite Conference.
In this Episode:
- Alex shares how he entered the world of podcasting as a way to leave his 9-5 and step into entrepreneurship
- Why podcasting should be a part of your business
- How his different software benefits podcasters
- The launch of his new software Podcast Lottery, which lets you pick a number, and if selected, you win reviews from other members on the platform
- Why podcasts are easier to find than ever before thanks to improvement in search results found on different platforms like Apple and Spotify
- Alex’s take on how business has changed since the pandemic
- A sneak peek into his presentation at the Extraordinary Women Ignite Conference, where he will be teaching guests how to launch a podcast that succeeds long term
- The importance of empathy and responding in a way that adds value to people’s lives
Alex Sanfilippo is the host of the top-rated podcast called Podcasting Made Simple. He is also the founder of PodPros.com, a software company focused specifically on the podcasting industry. Alex and his team have created popular services like PodMatch, a service that matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews, and PodcastSOP, a project management tool that helps podcasters keep up with their episode releases.
Register for the Extraordinary Women Ignite Conference, where Alex will join us as a speaker!
Let’s Meet Alex Sanfilippo.