Happy Women’s History Month, my extraordinary friends! I’m thrilled that we are part of Channel Four’s Week of Women for the fourth year in a row with our Extraordinary Women Connect gala being held in Denver on International Women’s Day on March 8. This event is all about connecting great women to great women, and we have an extraordinary lineup of women leaders joining us that evening. If you’re in Colorado, join us! You can register here.
Today, we’re digging into the power of vulnerability and how vulnerability opens us up to our unique potential with Alara Sage. She is a teacher, mentor and healer. She works with the courageous who are willing to show up and who deeply desire to live an authentic, creative, pleasurable, and fulfilled life. Alara lives what she teaches and shares from her own experiences. She is courageous, authentic and powerful yet tender and compassionate. Her clients tell her that she has a unique way of seeing life that allows her to easily express herself in a way that they can relate to. They feel seen by her and connect easily to what she teaches.
In This Episode:
- Alara shares her perspective on vulnerability as our willingness to be available to all aspects of ourselves
- The process she went through of learning how to connect and listen to herself led her to be open to others
- How humans are really good subconscious manipulators
- Our society’s belief that being emotional and to be intense is not safe
- How our vulnerability and connection to ourselves make us able to show up very differently to others
- She talks about how she experiences the power of vulnerability in her life
- How she empowers women to connect and have relationships with their selves
- She explains why is the vagus nerve such an intricate part of our being
Alara Sage works with the courageous, those who are willing to show up and who deeply desire to live an authentic, creative, pleasurable and fulfilled life. With over 15 years of training and experience, she can hone in on individuals and assist them to unlock their full potential. Using her methodology, she helps people to bridge the gap between conceptual understanding of mind/body/spirit and the true embodiment of higher levels of consciousness.
“Vulnerability really starts with your self. It’s the willingness to be available to all the aspects of yourself.” ~Alara Sage
To learn more about Alara, you can visit her website. You can also connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
Let’s meet Alara Sage
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:45 — 39.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS