I’ve been talking a lot about creating a business filled with time prosperity and wealth prosperity and I am passionate about helping entrepreneurs simplify and streamline their businesses. It’s about building smart businesses with intention.
And today’s guests, Abagail Pumphrey and Emylee Williams created a community aimed at helping entrepreneurs flourish and create a financially free life without all the stress and hassle of traditional business tactics, allowing them to live life first and put their careers second. I am excited for them to share their wisdom on creating a life-first business because I know you’re going to love them.
In This Episode:
- Emylee talks about designing a business that is around intentional hustle
- Abagail shares the story about how all of the forced rest has really taught her the value of what it can do for her and the intentionality she can put behind it
- They talk about how they met and started their business together
- Their mission of helping more women and fems in business build wealth and build understanding around it
- The mistake that business owners make in scaling their business of not understanding what their money is doing for them in their business
- How they look at their client’s business worlds holistically, understanding the balance of what they need and what they want and what they want to do in order to get there
- The difference between growth and scale in business
- The importance of being intentional, about the things that you actually prioritize
- The beauty of setting up the process in advance so it can be simple when things come up
- The misunderstood part of marketing when everyone tends to think of marketing in whatever channel tends to be the most trendy
Abagail Pumphrey and Emylee Williams are the business fairy godmothers behind Boss Project and the hosts of the chart-topping podcast, The Strategy Hour. They have helped over 10k creative small business owners create simplicity and ease in reaching their goals. After getting their start in 2015 serving clients in the marketing and branding space, they now help other service-based business owners reignite their offer, create systems for client experience, and get more of their time back inside their program, The Incubator. The team at Boss Project is truly revitalizing the service-based industry through strategies that don’t require flashy marketing, a huge audience, or full-time hours.
“In designing a business that’s around intentional hustle, there are going to be built-in seasons of rest that follow a built-in season of intentional work, intentional growth, or intentional hustle.” ~Abagail Pumphrey and Emylee Williams
Let’s meet Abagail Pumphrey and Emylee Williams